World Hand Hygiene Day
Clean care can save lives. Washing your hands with soap and water is one of the best ways to stay safe. By doing this, we not only protect ourselves, but we play a crucial role in stopping the spread of infections to others.
Simple steps to wash your hands
Step 1: The first step is to wet your hands with running water.
Step 2: After this, you need to use the soap effectively so that it covers all the areas of your hands.
Step 3: Now, you need to use water and lather it well by covering your fingertips, palm, wrist, and nails.
Step 4: Now, you need to scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
Step 5: Next step is to clean your hands with running water.
Step 6: Now, dry your hands with a towel or you can also let them air dry.
Step 7: Now, do not touch the faucet with bare hands, use a clean tissue to turn it off.
Keep the following critical times in mind and wash you hand immediately to prevent the spread of germs:
- You need to wash your hands before, during, and after preparing food.
- You need to wash your hands before and after eating food.
- Before and after caring for a sick person.
- Before or after treating a cut or wound.
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- After using the toilet.
- Wash hands after touching an animal.
- Wash hands after touching garbage.